2/27/2011

Madrid, I can't wait!



La Oreja de Van Gogh - Geografia

Ticket's booked to Madrid! : ) I hope that this trip brings many, many, many great photos! My posting from this trip might be pretty long. I have not had any trips to abroad since I have bought my systems camera, so this is going to be the first one. And I hope that I manage to catch some nice photos! Bad thing is, that still need to sleep "few" night before I will be there. And I'm like a child: Can't wait!

And, then I but this song to here! I love it because of the great energy and spirit! : ) She is also great singer. I have listened her cd's many, many, many times. Even if I just know few spanish words.


Kata.

Edit: Hey! I have been in Turkey after I bought my camera. I should not sent this post so late... Anyway, it was more that 40 c, so I don't count that! You couldn't do anything else than swim. 

2 kommenttia:

  1. Hyvää matkaa ja mukavia kuvauskohteita. Muista kameranlinssinläpikatselun lisäksi myös kuunnella ja haistella kaupunkia. Että pystyt liittämään ne kuviisi sitten kun muistelet matkaasi. Halauksia <3 terv Marita

    ps. upeita kuvia...

    VastaaPoista
  2. Mä intoilen jo kuule kovin kaukaa...Tapaistani ehkä!! ; ) Olen menossa nimittäin vasta huhtikuussa... Mutta onpahan mitä odottaa... : )

    Kiitos kehuista ja haleista! : )

    Kata.

    VastaaPoista