5/26/2011

Engagement shoots: Eevi and Jonne

I was searching couples to engagement shoots few weeks ago because I was so excited after wedding photography course!!  And still have to say that it was great! I really learn many things about engagement - and wedding photography during the weekend. 

Story behind these engagment- shoots goes like this: I write to my wall (Facebook) that I'm looking for couples to engagement shoots. And it took like few hours and I find three couples. Then actually I needed to write that I already found the couples. This couple is one of those who sent me a message and told that they are willing to take part engagement photo shoots. 

We were  shooting in Leppävaara (Espoo, Finland). Near by the Albergas mansion.  I was so excited about the photos that we took, that I needed to load few photos to my blog  already. : )  Later You can find more these engagement-photos from my gallery. 




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti