5/15/2011

Engagement shoots: Kati and Rami

Hey!

Today I was shooting Kati's and Rami's engagement pictures. These are my very first engagement pictures, and have to say that I totally enjoyed shooting this couple. We were shooting these photos in Töölönlahti (Helsinki/Finland). I think that it was great location to this photo shoots today because the weather was a bit cloudy, so there was space to shoot. Like everybody knows, it's totally full of people, when the sun is shining.

 Like I last time wrote, I'm going to shoot six couple during these next two months. I'm going to shoot the next couple already on tuesday. If just the weather is on our side. : ) Let's keep fingers crossed. 


















3 kommenttia:

  1. :D : D Thänks! : ) Ja hei! Säkin oot ottanu makeita kuvia viime aikoina. Kävin juuri vilkasemassa sun blogin uusimmat päivitykset. : )

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kiitti, saa siellä kommentoidakkin! :)

    VastaaPoista